Andhra Pradesh government lead by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has come up with new scheme called YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme. It is a crop loan scheme for the farmers of the state. This scheme is launched as an integral part of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Scheme which was meant for the women SHGs. In this we will tell you about the process of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Apply Online 2021. So, to strengthen the socio-economic development of the farmers this is the reason you are going to get important information on this article.
The great Yojana lauched by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. this YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021 provide benefit to middle and poor class people to get loans without any interest payment. millions of people have opted for YSR Loan Yojana 2021.
- 1 YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021
- 1.1 AP Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021 Details
- 1.2 వైయస్ఆర్ సున్నా వడ్డీ పాంట రనలు స్కీమ్ కీ ఫీచర్స్
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Required Documents for YSR Zero Interest Scheme 2021 Application Form
- 1.5 AP Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021 Benefits
- 1.6 YSR Zero Interest Scheme 2021 Check Status & Beneficiary List
- 1.7 Steps to YSR Zero Interest Scheme Apply Online 2021
- 1.8 FAQ’s on YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu
YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021
All important aspects of the AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021 will be shared with you in this article. This scheme has been recently launched by the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh state. Information sharing is provided to all incentives for DWCRA affiliation in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Chief Minister has made a provision to provide financial assistance.
An amount of Rs 1,400 crore has been deposited in bank accounts of 8.78 lakh self-help groups (SHGs) under the Andhra Pradesh Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021. The CM is ahead by giving financial assistance to all the affiliations. We will share with you step-by-step the process through which you can register yourself under the scheme and with this, we will also provide you information about eligibility criteria and necessary documents.
AP Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021 Details
|Authority||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Name of Scheme||YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021|
|Scheme Type||Welfare Scheme|
|Scheme Launched By||Jagan Mohan Reddy (CM of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Launched State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Implementation||27 April 2020|
వైయస్ఆర్ సున్నా వడ్డీ పాంట రనలు స్కీమ్ కీ ఫీచర్స్
- ఈ పథకం యొక్క లక్ష్యం- ఈ పథకం రాష్ట్రంలోని రైతులకు రుణాలు ఇవ్వడం ద్వారా రాష్ట్ర వ్యవసాయ పరిస్థితిని పెంచుతుంది.
- జీరో వడ్డీ ఋణం ణం- పథకం నియమం ప్రకారం, రైతులకు సకాలంలో రుణాలు చెల్లించగల రైతులకు సున్నా వడ్డీ పంట రుణాలు లభిస్తాయి.
- లబ్ధి పొందిన రైతు కుటుంబాలు- ఈ పథకం కింద సుమారు 50 లక్షల మంది రైతు కుటుంబాలకు లబ్ధి చేకూరుతుందని అంచనా.
- రుణ మొత్తం- కొత్త పథకం నిబంధనల ప్రకారం, లబ్ధిదారునికి ఐదేళ్లకు 13,500 రూపాయలు లభిస్తాయి.
- క్లియరింగ్ డ్యూ- కొత్త పథకాన్ని ప్రారంభించిన వెంటనే ప్రభుత్వం గత సీజన్లలో నష్టపోయిన రైతుల కారణంగా సబ్సిడీని క్లియర్ చేస్తామని ప్రకటించింది
Andhra Pradesh Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- As per the rule of the scheme the applicant have to be the domicile of the state.
- In order to get the crop loan the applicant has to belong to BPL category.
- The applicant have to be associated with the self help group or SHG.
- As per the rule of the scheme, the credit limit of the applicant should not exceed 5 lakhs.
- The applicant has to have bank account because the loan will be transferred to the bank account.
Required Documents for YSR Zero Interest Scheme 2021 Application Form
- The applicant has to provide proof of permanent address to the authority.
- The applicant needs to provide photo ID as Aadhar card, Voter Id, etc. at the time of application.
- The applicant has to provide the registration certificate at the time of application.
- The applicant has to provide a copy of BPL certificate at the time of application.
- The applicant has to provide all the details related to bank account.
AP Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021 Benefits
- Under AP Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021, applicants will not have to pay any interest for the loan using the policy.
- All meetings can use this economic benefit to enhance their administration.
- As per this scheme, it is being told that YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme has been started to provide monetary assistance to DWCRA affiliation.
- Individuals from women’s self-improvement gatherings will be eligible to apply and receive advances.
- According to the YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme, no interest will be charged from the candidates taking credit from the state government.
- The Chief Minister has also concluded that the entire school expenses will be paid for the students. About 11.50 lakh students will be benefited from this scheme.
YSR Zero Interest Scheme 2021 Check Status & Beneficiary List
To check out the YSR Zero Interest Scheme Status 2021 you need to visit the Navasakam official portal. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan is offering his ensures regardless of an emergency like a corona-virus (COVID-19) plague. The Chief Minister has begun the plan by formally transferring money of Rs. 1400 crore on-line to repay the intrigue sum on the advance.
Under YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme, there is no need to check the YSR Zero Interest Scheme 2021 Status of beneficiaries. The YSR government has released the payment installment into the bank account of eligible holders.The beneficiaries’ amount will get credited into the account of farmers, who took loans and repaid the same and an input subsidy will also be credited to the farmers’ bank accounts for the crop losses due to heavy rains.
Steps to YSR Zero Interest Scheme Apply Online 2021
- Firstly visit the official portal of the YSR Zero Interest Scheme and on the Home Page click on the Apply Now button.
- Enter your contact number and click on the submit button and fill the OTP and fill the complete form.
- Upload all the valid and complete documents and click on the submit button.
- Your application will be successfully submitted and now take a print out of YSR Zero Interest Scheme 2021 Application Form.
FAQ’s on YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu
The main objective of the Andhra Pradesh Zero Interest Loan Scheme is to provide interest-free crop loans to the farmers.
As the amount is getting credited directly to the beneficiary’s account, the applicantS should check their bank accounts or the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras to check their beneficiary list.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme 2021 is a crop loan scheme that is launched by AP government
Zero percent interest rate will be applicable under the YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme.