As we enter second wave of COVID-19, rules are toned down for resuming day to day activities. However, the threat of Corona-virus has not reduced. There could be many valid reasons for travelling from one place to another even during the lock-down. Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-Pass has been introduced for emergency purposes and ensuring people avoid unnecessary travels across the state.While the e-pass will be made available without delays and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami has urged citizens to utilize the pass only during emergencies.
E-passes were earlier provided only for marriages and medical emergencies. Now, citizens who are stranded in other districts in Tamil Nadu can now return to their hometowns but the tn covid-19 e-pass is mandatory for those travelling by private vehicles.
- 1 Tamil Nadu E Pass Registration 2021
Tamil Nadu E Pass Registration 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, movement across the state is restricted. However, there could be a situation where a person needs to travel to another place within the state. Mostly in cases where a citizen need to go from their place of work to their residence or those who live in hostels and need to return there home. The TN E Pass Curfew Online Registration 2021 allows movement in these situations and one can travel from one place to another with the help of an online e-Pass.It is important to note that all of the applications received by the TN government are not necessarily approved as few of the applications could get rejected due to many reasons.
Thus, you must carry out the Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass Status Check Online after applying for it and you will understand the status of the pass application then download the hard copy of the pass when it gets approved. You need to carry this e pass and other documents while travelling in the state.While applying for an ePass, one needs to submit ID proof, application stating the reason for travel, photograph, proof of travel, etc.
Tamil Nadu COVID-19 e-Pass 2021 Overview
|Name of Scheme||COVID-19 Pass|
|Initiative By||Chief Minister|
|Launched by||By Tamil Nadu Administration|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the Tamil Nadu|
|Major Benefit||Curfew Pass|
|Objective||Help in emergencies|
Checklist Before You Apply For TN E Pass
Note that the lock down has been lifted from the entire state. The state government has allowed movement, however, state governments are expected to enforce travel restrictions as per the COVID-19 situation in their state. Here is a checklist of things you need to know before Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass 2021 Applying:
- Not all citizens are allowing free movement for travelling
- You need to have a strong reason and supporting documents for travelling in the TN state.
- Fill the TN E Pass online form 2021 with correct details. You may not be allowed to travel if these details and your documents don’t match
- Ensure that applicants have an active mobile connection for receiving the One Time Password while applying for the e-pass
- All the applicants will require the application reference number for checking the status of your application. Don’t forget to note it down when it gets generated
eregister.tnega.org COVID-19 E Pass 2021 Latest Update
A few days ago, the process to acquire an e-pass for Tamil Nadu was strict and it was available only after scrutiny and it was also performed by the Corporation officials. As per the data, not everyone received the TN Covid19 e Pass. The Tamil Nadu e pass passes were issued for only few major reasons.and it was mostly granted for medical emergencies. However, as per Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister’s announcement, things have changed concerning this TN Covid19 e Pass 2021 Process so guys keep your close watch on the latest updates.
As per the new process,, e-passes related to inter-district travel and inter-state travel are auto-generated. The officials have requested the citizens to use this feature for genuine purposes considering the ongoing corona pandemic. Those who wish to avail the e-pass can do so by visiting the Tamil Nadu Corona e-pass application portal and following the process. All the residents of Tamil Nadu can get E-passes with the help of their Aadhaar number and this facility helps ease the process of approval required to travel across the Tamil Nadu.
Required Documents for Generating e pass
- Reason of E-Pass Request (Death, Marriage, Medical Emergency, Return of Stranded People)
- Travel Range
- Pass Requesting Dates
- Applicant’s Name, Age, Father’s Name etc
- Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card
- ID Proof Number
- Vehicle Details
- Additional Remarks
Steps for Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass Apply Online
- First of all, visit the official website eregister.tnega.org and after entering the mobile number in the specified place then enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the send OTP button and you will soon receive an SMS on your mobile which contains the OTP.
- Now, Click on the login button to proceed and after successfully logging in, you will see the dashboard.
- In this dashboard, you will see the “Apply for Tamil Nadu COVID-19” section which has 2 options 1 is for individual, and 2nd is for organization industries depending on which type of user an applicant clicks on the relevant section.
- Now you need to provide all the required information as mentioned and and after entering all the details rightly and uploaded the required document hit the submit button.
- After successful submission, you will see the application number and you should note it down for future references.
TN E Pass Registration 2021 FAQ
குறிப்பிட்ட தொழில்முறை நிறுவனங்கள் / தொழில்கள் மற்றும் தனிநபர்கள் விண்ணப்பிக்கலாம்.
மின் பாஸ் பெறுவதற்கு குறிப்பிட்ட தகுதி அளவுகோல்கள் அமைக்கப்படவில்லை. தற்போது, உண்மையான காரணத்திற்காக பயணம் செய்ய விரும்பும் எவரும் இ-பாஸுக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்கலாம்.
நீங்கள் வெற்றிகரமாக விண்ணப்பித்தவுடன், உங்கள் பயன்பாட்டின் நிலையை டாஷ்போர்டில் சரிபார்க்கலாம். உங்கள் விண்ணப்பம் அங்கீகரிக்கப்பட்டால், டி.என் கொரோனா ஊரடங்கு உத்தரவைப் பதிவிறக்க உங்களுக்கு விருப்பம் இருக்கும்
ஆமாம், அத்தியாவசிய பொருட்கள் மற்றும் சேவைகளை ஒரு கட்டுப்பாட்டு மண்டலத்தில் வழங்குவதற்கு தேவையான அனைத்து ஆவணங்களையும் அடையாள சான்றுகளையும் நபர் கொண்டு செல்ல வேண்டும். நோய்த்தொற்றைத் தவிர்க்க தேவையான அனைத்து முன்னெச்சரிக்கை நடவடிக்கைகளையும் நீங்கள் எடுக்க வேண்டும்.