State Bank of India is going to conduct the recruitment examination for more than 5000 positions. According to the schedule so far, the examination is scheduled to be held in June. However, this date of examination may change or not due to Covid 19, information has also been given by the officer. You can read the information from the following link.At the moment, here we are telling you about the complete SBI Clerk Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern this exam. How many questions are asked from which topics in SBI Clerk Main Examination? You must keep an eye on all these topics once. Revise them in the remaining time. This will strengthen your preparation. Here you are also being told the pattern of the exam.
- 1 SBI Clerk Syllabus 2021
- 1.1 SBI Clerk Prelims & Mains Syllabus 2021 Details
- 1.2 SBI Clerk/Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- 1.3 SBI Junior Associates Exam 2021 Pattern
- 1.4 Download sbi.co.in Clerk (Prelims) Syllabus 2021 Online PDF
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions On SBI Clerk Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2021
Many interested and eligible candidates applied for the post of SBI Clerk Junior Associate. Now they all want to know about the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 PDF Download. SBI Clerk conducts online examination for these posts of Junior Associate. There are two examinations. Firstly the preliminary examination is conducted and after clearing, the candidates are called for the Mains exam.As the process of SBI Clerk Exam is conducted in 2 phases. I-Prelims and II-Mains, Prelims Examination is conducted for the purpose of testing the merit of the candidates.It determines whether the candidate is eligible to go ahead or not, but the candidate is also required to know that it is necessary to pass SBI Clerk Prelims. This is the first step to go beyond this, that is, there is a chance to sit in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
This post of for syllabus has provided complete information related to recruitment syllabus, selection process, exam pattern etc. which are required by the candidates for the examination. Before preparing for the examination, the candidates should be familiar with the selection process, exam pattern, SBI Junior Associates Exam 2021 Syllabus etc. of recruitment as this will help the candidates to plan the preparation strategies for the exam. SBI will recruit qualified candidates for the post of Junior Associates in various branches of State Bank of India. Candidates wishing to pursue their career as a Junior Associate in SBI will have to fill the online registration form, which has released now on the official website.
SBI Clerk Prelims & Mains Syllabus 2021 Details
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Position Names||Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Total Position to be filled||5237|
|SBI Clerk Prelims & Mains Syllabus||Available Now|
|SBI Clerk Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern||Available Now|
|Official URL of SBI||sbi.co.in|
SBI Clerk/Junior Associate Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The SBI Clerk selection process standards are set by the officials of State Bank of India. Candidates are required to crack several steps as anticipated by SBI. For selection in SBI Clerk recruitment, the candidate has to go through three stages which are as follows:
- Phase I – Prelims Exam
- Phase II – Mains Exam
- Phase III – Language Test
(The Merit List will be finalized as per Category Wise and State Wise)
SBI Junior Associates Exam 2021 Pattern
With the arrival of SBI Clerk recruitment notification, you should start your preparation for the prelims exam. For the preparation of SBI Clerk with exam syllabus, pattern must be viewed once in the previous year papers. This article will give you detailed information about SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam 2021 Pattern and Syllabus.
SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Pattern (Prelims)
|Paper Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Limit|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- If you understand the exam pattern, 100 questions will be asked from a total of 3 subjects in the Prelims Exam.
- In which 30 questions will be asked in English language, 35 questions in Numerical Ability, and 35 questions in Reasoning Ability will be asked in the Prelims Exam.
- In which 1 mark is determined on the correct answer of each question and 100 marks are determined in total for all the three subjects.
- To solve these questions, the candidates will be given only 1 hour, in which they will get 20-20 minutes for each subject.
- The candidate has to pay special attention that there will be negative marks in the prelims, for which 1/4 marks will be deducted on each wrong answer.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern Phase II (Mains)
|Paper Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Limit|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours and 40 Minutes|
- According to exam pattern, this exam will be in 4 sections, in which questions will be asked from 5 subjects: General / Financial Awareness, General English, Numerical Aptitude, and A total of 190 questions will be asked from Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude for which 190 marks are set, and 1 mark for each correct answer.
- For SBI Clerk Main Exam, candidates will get a total of 2 hours 40 minutes for all subjects.
- Like prelims, there will be negative marking in mains exam for which 1/4 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Download sbi.co.in Clerk (Prelims) Syllabus 2021 Online PDF
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Input Output
- Coding Decoding
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest and Surds and Indices
- Work and Time
- Time and Distance
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio and Proportion, Percentage
- Number Systems
- Sequence and Series
- Permutation, Combination and Probability
English Language Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting
- Paragraph Completion
Frequently Asked Questions On SBI Clerk Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern
The syllabus of SBI Clerk Exam 2021 include topics from English language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability for prelims exam and General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude for the mains exam.
The SBI Clerk Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern is prescribed by the State Bank of India.
For SBI Clerk Exam 2021 the wrong answer, 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted.
A time limit of 1 hour has been set for the preliminary examination of SBI Clerk and 2 hours 40 minutes for the main examination.