Corona is once again wreaking havoc in the Rajasthan . In the wake of Corona’s havoc, stringent restrictions such as Lockdown, Weekend Lockdown and Night Curfew have been announced in Rajasthan. Meanwhile, in several states and union territories including Maharashtra, Rajasthan,Punjab and Delhi, there have been announcements to close schools in view of the growing cases of corona or classes have been closed until further review of the situation.As of now we cant comment on Rajasthan me School or College Kab Khulenge 2021 so dear students keep checking this page for updates. Some states and union territories such as Delhi, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu have announced the closure of schools indefinitely, while several other states including Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Punjab have suspended classes for some periods. Schools have been instructed to conduct online classes in view of the situation.
- 1 Rajasthan me School or College Kab Khulenge 2021
Rajasthan me School or College Kab Khulenge 2021
Corona virus cases in Rajasthan are increasing at a rapid pace, due to which the state government has announced a summer vacation from 22 April to 6 June in all government and private schools on Wednesday. According to an official order, the school will be closed for 45 days from tomorrow. Rajasthan Education Minister Govind Singh Dotasara has tweeted that in view of the increasing corona virus cases in the state, all schools have been directed to declare summer vacation.According to the order of the Director of Secondary Education Department, all state and private schools of Rajasthan will have a summer holiday from April 22 to June 6. Soon we will update you on Rajasthan me School Kab Khulenge 2021 so keep checking this page.
Teachers who are engaged in corona duty will be allowed to take leave only after the permission of the District Collector or Sub-Divisional Magistrate. Teachers can be given duty in case of emergency. Therefore, the teachers have been asked to remain Earlat and follow the instructions of the district administration.According to one estimate, the school dropout rate of students has increased by 20 percent due to the closure of schools. During this time, a large number of people have had to go from one state to another. It will be difficult for them to get admission in the new state but now we will have to wait on Rajasthan College Reopen Date 2021 as corona is getting dangerous day by day.
Rajasthan me School or College Kab Khulenge 2021 Details
|Name of Rajasthan Education Board||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education|
|Education Minister of Rajasthan||Govind Singh Dotsara|
|Rajasthan School Close in||April 2021|
|Reason of closing||Spread of Covid 19 in the state|
|School or College Kb Khulenge||Will be updated soon|
Rajasthan School and College Reopen Date 2021
Corona cases have started increasing in the Rajasthan once again. In such a situation, the question is arising that will the children be able to go to school in the new session? According to the latest report, this does not seem to be happening in most of the states. This means that the session has come to an end, but the new session will also start from the online classes. Along with Rajasthan, this effect has been decided in Punjab, Puducherry, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Haryana, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Rajasthan. Especially, children from first to eighth have no idea to call school right now. Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh are also worsening the situation in Corona and guys there is no possibility of opening of schools in these states including the Rajasthan state. When will School and College Reopen in Rajasthan 2021 as most of these states had decided to open schools, but once the infection increased, strict decision had to be taken once again.
Rajasthan me School or College Kab Khulenge 2021 Latest News Today
In the midst of the Corona crisis, according to the new guidelines of the Gehlot government, all UG-PG classes will remain closed in the college except the final year. Students will be able to go to college after written permission for practical class.The government has issued instructions to close the regular classes in schools up to 9th grade in rural areas adjoining urban areas. So guys this is the Today’s News on Rajasthan me School or College Kab Khulenge and for more updates keep visiting this page.
Covid 19 Guidelines for School and College in Rajasthan
- Schools in the Rajasthan must arrange and implement proper cleaning and disinfection procedures of the campus.
- Everything in the school premises such as Grounds, classrooms, furniture, storage space, water tank, washroom should be thoroughly disinfected.
- Indoor areas should have proper air flow and schools are advised to follow the government directions strictly.
- School start and end time will have to be planned in advance and social distance have to be maintained thats why schools have to do a new seating arrangement that meets social distance guidelines.
- While in schools, all staff members, workers and students must wear a face mask at all times.
- The academic schedule will be planned with all sections, intervals and exams.
- It is the duty of the respective school administration to collect details about the current health status of the students.
- Schools should have all contact details of nearby hospitals and healthcare centers.
- In case, anyone showing symptoms for corona, then the quarantine and isolation protocol should be followed immediately.
- All precautions should be taken while preparing and serving mid-day meals in schools and the government suggested that the food should be heated and cooked properly.
Rajasthan me School or College Kab Khulenge 2021 FAQ
Yes, online classes will continue as schools will not be reopening for regular classes and as per the guidelines, online classes will continue as per schedule even if the schools partially reopen in the state of Rajasthan.
Attendance of students in schools is not compulsory, but voluntary and only those students who want to go to school to seek guidance from their teachers. Online classes will continue during this time. Also, students who do not want to go to school do not have to come to school.