PM Kisan Yojana is the best scheme for the farmers introduced by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Lakhs of farmers have registered themselves to this scheme. As early as possible, register yourself for the scheme thereafter the application is being accepted by the government. Thereafter, you will start getting 2000 Rs/- in your bank account. Many of the farmers are waiting for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) 10th installment, its tentative date is around 15 December. The farmers, who have land less than 2 acres, can register themselves with PM Kisan Yojana. The total amount is credited into the bank account of the farmers in 3 installments. The PM Kisan 10th Installment period is divided into 3 halves i.e. April to July, August to November, December to March.
- 1Amazon Delivery Boy JobFlipkart Delivery Boy JobSwiggy Delivery Boy JobZomato Delivery Boy OnlineMethod To Register Yourself For Kisan Yojana
- 1.1 PM Kisan Payment Status 2021
- 1.2 Easy Steps To Look For PM-KSNY 10th Installment Status
- 1.3 Registered Farmers Can Check Out The Status Of Their Application By Filling
- 1.4 You Can Also Check Out PM Kisan Yojana Via Mobile App Too
- 1.5 There Are Various Advantages Of Downloading PM Kisan Yojana App In Your Mobile Phone
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
- Select the farmer corner section present on the homepage
- Click on the new registration button
- Fill in the details of your Aadhar card
- Enter the security code and press the submit button
- The next page of the form will appear on your desktop
- Enter your appropriate details related to name, address, father’s name, land, area, district, state, village name, and much more.
- Fill in your bank details carefully
- Click on the submit button
The 10th installment of the Pmkisan.gov.in Status has not been initiated into the account of the farmers yet. The latest update is that the amount will be deposited into the bank accounts by 15 December. You can also visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana and avail all the transparency of the scheme.
Easy Steps To Look For PM-KSNY 10th Installment Status
- Open the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
- Click on the farmer’s section
- Click on the Beneficiary Status Option and thereafter you will be able to check out the required information.
- Fill in the details present on your Aadhar card, mobile number, or account number
- Select “GET DATA”
- Enter your details
- Fill in all the required information concerning land and bank account
- Click on the submit button
Farmers can check out their information via online mode through the website https://pmkisan.gov.in/. If you are facing any kind of problem-related to filling the form or registration, you can ping the helpline number
(Toll-free): 1800115526 / 155261 or 0120-6025109
Registered Farmers Can Check Out The Status Of Their Application By Filling
- Mobile number
- Account Number
- Aadhar Number
The 9th installment of PM Kisan Yojana was credited into the account of the farmers by August 9. For further details, check out the authorized website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
Now the official portal is available in the form of a mobile app so that farmers can check the status of their installment or any update handily and easily. For checking out the details of the scheme, you have to follow the following steps.
- · Install the PM Kisan mobile app from the play store
- · Open the app as it is downloaded to your mobile phone
- · As soon as you open, the home page of the PM Kisan Yojana App will appear on your mobile screen
- · Select the beneficiary status tab
- · A new message will pop up, asking about your ID
- · Enter your ID number
- · Select the get details tab
- · Your application information will appear on the screen
· You can check the status of your application in an easy way
· If a farmer is not registered to this Yojana, then he can register himself through this app.
· You can edit your details if you have filled in wrong earlier.
· Also, you can check the status of self-registration
· Opening the information tab, you can avail all the information that encloses the information related to the scheme.
· If there is any query regarding the scheme, you can ask on the given helpline number.