The list of Odisha Labor Cards has been released and whichever laborer’s name will appear in this beneficiary list, all of them will get the benefit of the labor schemes run by the Odisha government directly in their bank account. So if you also want to see the Odisha Labour Card List 2021 then you can see it with the help of the link given in this post.Here we have provided the complete information about checking the name in list and downloading the beneficiary list. If you want to apply, complete information about it is also provided along with the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Odisha Labour Card List 2021
- 1.1 Odisha Labour Card List 2021 Highlights
- 1.2 Odisha Labor Card Features
- 1.3 Odisha Labor Card- Objectives
- 1.4 Odisha Labor Card Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Documents for Odisha Labor Card List
- 1.6 Information to be filled in the registration form
- 1.7 Odisha Labour Card 2021 District Wise List
- 1.8 How to Apply Online for Odisha Labor Card 2021
- 1.9 Odisha Labour Card List 2021 FAQ
Odisha Labour Card List 2021
If you are a labor card holder in the state of Odisha, then this post is very important for you because, in this post, all the information about downloading the labor card beneficiary list has been shared with all of you. For your convenience, we have provided information to download the labor beneficiary list according to the district of Odisha. So to see your name in the list, read this post till the end as the list has been released by Labor Workers and Welfare Board of Odisha. If you are eligible for this scheme and have applied then you can search your name in the beneficiary list issued now.You can check or download Odisha Labor Card beneficiary list 2021 online through the board’s official website @ labor.odisha.gov.in.
The Building and Other Construction Work Welfare Board, Government of Odisha (RE & CS) Act was established for the management of building and other construction workers of the Odisha state and it also accommodates their well-being and government support measures and so forth. The Orissa Bhawan and other Employees’ Workers Welfare Board has been ordered to adjust the cess and classification at the cost of development works under the Cess Act to extend the assets required to provide government assistance benefits to development of laborers. Here we will share all the necessary details in this regard.
Odisha Labour Card List 2021 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Odisha Labour Card|
|Name of the Department||Building and Other Construction Work Welfare Board, Government of Odisha|
|Scheme Introduced By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Construction worker of the state|
Odisha Labor Card Features
- Help in the event of an accident
- Benefits to wife after death
- Pension facility
- Expenses for Medical treatment
- leave benefits for Maternity
- Financial help for funeral
- Loans and advances for construction of house
- Financial help for Skill Up-gradation
- Education aid
- Financial help to purchase working equipment
- Beneficiary’s help in marriage of 2 girls
Odisha Labor Card- Objectives
- Labor Government Support and Organization of Work Laws
- Scheme of social security for laborers
- Employment and professional direction
- Child support
Odisha Labor Card Eligibility Criteria
While applying for Odisha Shramik Card, the applicant has to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below: –
- Odisha Labor Card will be issued only to a permanent resident of Odisha.
- On 1 January 2020, the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and with this, the age of the applicant worker should not be more than 60 years.
- Odisha Labor Card will be issued only for the benefit of workers and laborers.
Documents for Odisha Labor Card List
- Certificate of age of the applicant
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Certificate for school leaving of the applicant
- Employment certificate of the applicant
- Enrollment form of the applicant
- 3 passport size photos of the applicant
- Self-proclaimed letter of the applicant
- Certificate issued by Government MO
Information to be filled in the registration form
- Construction worker name
- marital status
- Father’s / Mother’s name
- current address
- permanent address
- Family details
- Names and Addresses of Workers Where They Worked
- Nature of work
- educational qualification
- Ration Card No.
- Bank statement
- Declaration etc.
Odisha Labour Card 2021 District Wise List
|Sl No.||District Name||Beneficiary List|
How to Apply Online for Odisha Labor Card 2021
- First of all,an applicant have to reach the official website bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/Building
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you and on the home page, you have to click on the download option in the menu bar.
- After that a new page will open and here you have to click on the Odisha Labor Card registration form.
- After that you will have to download the form then carefully enter all the information asked in the form.
- Here you have to put your passport size photo which you must have taken recently and attach the necessary documents with the same.
- Make sure to verify the form before delivering it to the office then submit the application form to the nearest department office.
- A fee of ₹ 20 will be paid at the time of registration in the department office.
|Odisha Labour Card Apply Online 2021||Apply Online|
|Odisha Labour Card List 2021||Check Here|
Odisha Labour Card List 2021 FAQ
Under the B & OCWW Cess Act, an order has been issued to adjust the duty and classification of cess on the expenses of development works. In order to expand the information needed to provide financial assistance to the development laborers, created by the Government of Orissa Labor Workers Welfare Board and the building.
You can contact the officials by given details if you have any issue:
Phone number or Fax for the scheme: +91 674-2390079/ +91 674-2390028/ +91674-2390013/ 155335
E -mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Labour helpline number : 155368
Yes, the official website of Odisha Labor Card List has also been released and the official website is mentioned in the above table.