NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020: The National Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) had released the notification for Community Health Officers (CHO) for around 3800 posts. The NHM MP CHO notification was released on 18th September, 2020 at their official website – www.nhmmp.gov.in. The last date to apply is already closed which was earlier on 8th October but was extended till October 18th, 2020.
- 1 NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 NHM MP CHO Exam Admit Card 2020: Overview
- 1.2 NHM MP CHO Admit Card: Important Dates
- 1.3 How To Download NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020?
- 1.4 Details Mentioned On The NHM MP CHO Admit Card
- 1.5 Exam Instruction Mentioned On NHM MP Admit Card
- 1.6 Documents To Carry Along With Admit Card
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions Based On NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020
NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020
Now the NHM MP CHO admit card will be released in the month of November, 2020. Candidates who have applied for NHM MP Community Health Officers (CHO) posts can also check the exam dates here. As the online application is closed, NHM MP CHO Exam hall ticket along with exam dates might release anytime soon.
Hence it is better to start for the exam preparation at earliest. Once the NHM MP CHO exam hall ticket 2020 will be released, we will update will article with the direct link. So until then, have a look at how to download NHM MP CHO admit card 2020 and important dates. Read on the article provided with the information in detail to know more.
NHM MP CHO Exam Admit Card 2020: Overview
Before getting into details on NHM MP CHO hall ticket 2020, have a look at the exam overview in the following table:
|Organisation name||National Health Mission Of Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the post||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Total vacancies||3800 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|NHM MP CHO Admit card status||To be release soon|
|Mode of exam||Online|
Also Read:- NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
NHM MP CHO Admit Card: Important Dates
For the NHM MP CHO exam applied candidates, it is very important to keep in mind the exam dates and also the release of hall ticket dates. Hence we provide the details of important dates to keep in mind below:
|Notification Release Date||18th September, 2020|
|Application Date||18th September, 2020 – 18th October, 2020|
|NHM MP CHO Admit Card Release Date||November, 2020|
|NHM MP CHO Exam Date||December, 2020|
|Result Date of NHM MP CHO Exam||February, 2020|
How To Download NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020?
NHM MP CHO hall ticket is very important to attend the exam. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to take part in the NHM MP CHO 2020 Exam. Once the hall ticket is released, candidates should go through step by step in order to download the CHO exam call letter or admit card. So check the following steps on how to download NHM MP CHO admit card 2020:
- Visit the official website of the National Health Mission Of Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) – mponline.gov.in/portal/services/nrhm/frmhome.aspx.
- Next click on the “Services” tab.
- You can see ‘NHM MP CHO – 2020 Online Examination Score card/Duplicate Receipt Application/Admit card ‘ once the admit card is released. Click on “Click here”.
- Next you can see on ‘NHM certificate course 2020 – 21 – Examination admit card’. Click on it.
- Next enter your Application Number and Date of Birth and click on Login.
- NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020 for will be on your screen. Download it and and keep it safe until you finish the exam and also for future reference.
Details Mentioned On The NHM MP CHO Admit Card
Once candidates download their NHM MP hall ticket 2020 for CHO post, they must check the details provided in the admit card as soon as they download. This avoids the issues such as mis-match or spelling error of the personal information. Here are the details given below that are mentioned on the NHM MP CHO admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Conducting authority
- Registration or Roll number of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Category of the candidate
- Exam date along with exam slot
- Exam timings
- Address of the exam center
- Gender of the candidate
- Reporting time
- Candidate’s signature space
- Invigilator’s signature space
- Duration of the exam
- Exam instructions
Exam Instruction Mentioned On NHM MP Admit Card
Candidates must go thoroughly into the instructions regarding NHM MP CHO hall ticket before the exam:
- Before entering the exam hall. candidates must carry their NHM MP CHO Admit Card.
- Until the exam concludes, no candidate will be allowed to leave the exam centre.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic gadgets such as mobile. smart watches to the exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts.
- Candidates must sign the admit card in front of the invigilator only.
Documents To Carry Along With Admit Card
For the verification of the candidate, he or she must carry any of valid document along with hall ticket. Here are the list of documents to be carried out provided below:
- Adhaar Card
- Photo ID proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Bank passbook
- Voter ID
- Candidate’s driving license
- PAN Card
- Ration card
- Student ID or Employee ID
Frequently Asked Questions Based On NHM MP CHO Admit Card 2020
Answer: Though the exam date is not yet announced, the date will be announced soon by the Conducting Authority tentatively in the month of December, 2020.
Answer: No, not yet. But shortly NHM MP CHO 2020 admit card will be released in the month of November, 2020.
Answer: No, application process is closed on October 18th, 2020.
Hence here we have provided all the information regarding NHM MP CHO admit card 2020. Candidates have time for the preparation now until the admit card is released. Once the hall ticket is released, candidates can start with their revision to score well. To get the updated information and admit card release date, bookmark this article to easily access the article.
Hope we have provided all the details above. If you have any queries regarding this article, please feel drop your questions in the comment box provided below. Thank you and good luck.