The Medical Council Committee is all set to conduct the NEET 2021 seat allotment process for all the eligible applicants. The NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment 2021 will start once all the participating candidates have gone through the choice filling process. The NEET counselling schedule is expected to be released after the announcement of NEET results which will be declared soon
The NEET-UG 2021 was conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc and AH seats offered by various institutes across the country. NEET result 2021 was announced by National Testing Agency, in the form of scorecard which was comprise of the personal details, total and subject-wise scores, percentile marks, cutoff, qualifying status as well as other registration details.
NEET First Seat Allotment 2021 PDF will be published soon on the official website, kindly go below to check latest updates.
- 1 NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment 2021
- 1.1 NEET UG Seat Allotment 2021 Results – Details
- 1.2 NEET Second Round Seat Allotment 2021 Updated Process
- 1.3 NEET Seat Allotment 2021 Reservation Criteria
- 1.4 NEET Seat Matrix 2021 (MBBS and BDS)
- 1.5 AIQ NEET Seat Matrix 2021 for BDS
- 1.6 What If an applicant Do Not Get a Seat In Counselling?
- 1.7 How to check NEET Seat Allotment 2021 Results
- 1.8 NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 FAQ
NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment 2021
The Result of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate (NEET-UG) has been announced, download the Scorecard. The admissions to various medical colleges across India will start soon after the result declaration. As the National Level Exam was conducted amid COVID-19, hence the candidates per room were reduced from 24 to 12 and it was done to maintain social distancing as much as possible.
From this year on wards, the NEET is the only exam to get admission in AIIMS and JIPMER and the NEET UG seat allotment 2021 will be organized separately via 3 rounds including the mop-up round. Please note that the allotment of seats for NEET will be done only on the basis of scores obtained in the NEET-UG 2021, choices filled, seats available, and various other factors.
Also Read:- NEET UG Counselling 2021
NEET UG Seat Allotment 2021 Results – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Medical Council Committee|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate 2021|
|Registration Process||Announced Shortly|
|Choice Filling||Announced Shortly|
|Seat Allotment Result (Round 1)||To Be Notified Soon|
Note:- If you have doubt or queries related to your NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment, you can write your doubts in the comments section without any hesitation. Our expert team will try to help you as soon as possible.
NEET Second Round Seat Allotment 2021 Updated Process
Find the changes introduced by the Medical Council Committee in the NEET 1st Round Slot Allotment from this year.
- From year 2021, the admission to 15 AIIMS and 2 JIPMER campuses will be conducted by MCC. The allotment will take place for as many as 1205 and 200 seats, respectively and as per the prospectus, MCC will do counselling for AIIMS and JIPMER as a central university.
- In 2019 authority has increased the number of colleges participating in AIQ scheme to 235 colleges for the NEET seat allotment under AIQ seats.
- In addition to the participating institutes, the admission seats were also increased and NEET seat allotment is organized for facilitating admission in medical UG seats.
- VMM College and Safdarjung Hospital and ESIC, Delhi will be considered under the central university and the seat allotment process for 15% AIQ and 85% state quota seats will be done by Medical Council Committee.
Also Read:- NEET Result 2021
NEET Seat Allotment 2021 Reservation Criteria
Also, in case the seats of State Medical Colleges/ Universities/ Institutes/ Private Medical Colleges are filled under 15% then, for All India Quota, the reservation policy of the concerned state Govt. shall apply.
NEET Seat Matrix 2021 (MBBS and BDS)
|Name of the College||Total AIQ Seats (MBBS)|
|Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU Varanasi||84|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||37|
|VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi||63|
|B.J Medical College, Ahmedabad||37|
|King George’s Medical University, Lucknow||37|
|Stanley Medical College, Chennai||38|
|Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||23|
|Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai||27|
|Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram||30|
|SMS Medical College, Jaipur||38|
AIQ NEET Seat Matrix 2021 for BDS
|Name of the College||Total AIQ Seats (BDS)|
|Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Delhi||6|
|Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||15|
|Nair Dental College and Hospital||9|
|Faculty of Dental Sciences||50|
|RUHS College of Dental Sciences, Jaipur||6|
|Government Dental College, Thrissur||8|
|Regional Dental College, Guwahati||6|
|Mahatma Gandhi PG Institute of Dental Sciences, located in Puducherry||6|
|Government Dental College, Nagpur||7|
|Faculty of Dental Sciences, KGMU, Lucknow||9|
What If an applicant Do Not Get a Seat In Counselling?
As you know, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate 2021 was a highly competitive exam. So, Every year lakhs of applicants try their luck. Out of which, around 10% of applicants get a chance for admission. So, what if an applicant do not get a seat in the NEET 2021 counselling? Well, apart from NEET, there are a lot many options to boost the career in the medical field. Therefore, we have mentioned a few courses, that will help you to guide your career.
- Clinical Research
- Pharmacy Courses
- Food, Science, and Technology
- Medical Lab Worker etc.
Thus, apart from MBBS and BDS, an applicant can also go for the following courses-
|Bachelor In Science (B.Sc)||BHMS|
How to check NEET Seat Allotment 2021 Results
- Visit the official website of Medical Council Committee.
- Click on the NEET Seat Allotment 2021 link and the section to provide the required credentials will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Roll Number and DOB in the login section maintain by MCC website.
- After providing all the essential details, the link of view NEET Seat Allotment Result 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Now Download NEET Seat Allotment Result 200 and report at the allotted center along with documents for verification and admission fee for the submission.
NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 FAQ
NEET seat allotment 2021 reservation criteria is 27% reservation of seats for OBC, 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST, 10% for EWS and 5% for PH category applicants.
Yes, the Medical Council Committee will release the NEET allotment letter after each counselling round and candidates have to download the letter and bring them with the other documents at the time of reporting.
Yes. from year 2021, the Medical Council Committee is conducting the seat allotment for AIIMS and JIPMER institutes for UG medical and dental courses via NEET only.
Now that you know all the details regarding NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment 2021 Results and important points, we hope that this article proves to be helpful for you and if you have any query, feel free to ask them in the comments area, we will surely help you out. We wish you a good luck and you get seat of your choice.