Registration has started for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021 in Rajasthan. As per the Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, Rajasthan is the first state in the country to bring such a scheme. He said that Rajasthan has become the first state in the country where every family will get health insurance up to five lakh rupees annually and citizens should register and take advantage of cashless facility for treatment. Under the insurance, health insurance benefit of up to ₹ 500000 will be provided to the poor families of Rajasthan for treatment. The citizens of the state will have to participate in the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana 2021 to avail this scheme and after this the citizen will have to pay a health insurance premium of ₹ 850 per year to the government in the form of Rajasthan so that they can get health insurance benefits of up to ₹ 500000.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
- 1.1 Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021 A Quick Review
- 1.2 Rajasthan CM 5 Lakh Health Insurance Scheme 2021 Registration
- 1.3 Benefits of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- 1.4 CM 5 Lakh Health Insurance Scheme Registration-Required eligibility
- 1.5 Required documents Health Insurance Rajasthan
- 1.6 How to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
- 1.7 Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021 FAQ
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
Under this Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme 2021, every family of the state will be given free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh every year in government and private hospitals. In this health insurance cover, 1576 packages and procedures for treatment of various diseases have been included.The cost of treatment related to OPD, tests, medicines and related package of 15 days after discharge will also be included in the free treatment before the patient is admitted to the eligible hospital.In the earlier health insurance scheme, people eligible for National Food Security Act and other eligible persons were getting the benefit of the scheme.
We are sharing all updates on Rajasthan CM 5 Lakh Health Insurance Scheme 2021 Registration process so guys read it fully.Along with this, all other families of the state will get 50 percent of the insurance premium that is Rs 850 for free medical facility up to Rs 5 lakh for a year. In the financial budget speech on 24 February 2021, the Chief Minister announced a budget of Rs 3500 crore, announcing the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana for the coming financial year.
Registrations for Rajasthan Govt’s cashless treatment for all – Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana have begun in the state from today. It is one of our biggest health care schemes aimed at providing medical relief to all residents of #Rajasthan.
— Ashok Gehlot (@ashokgehlot51) April 1, 2021
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021 A Quick Review
|Yojana Name||Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana|
|State in which it is launched||Rajasthan|
|Launched By||Mukhyamantri Ashok Gehlot|
|Launched Date of Scheme||24th February 2021|
|Chiranjeevi Yojana Online Registration Start From||1st April 2021|
|Chiranjeevi Yojana Online Registration last date||30th April 2021|
|Facility Available from||1 May 2021|
|Total Budget For the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana||Rs 3500 Crore|
|Benefit||Cashless Health Insurance Up to Rs 5 Lakh|
Rajasthan CM 5 Lakh Health Insurance Scheme 2021 Registration
The government has announced registration for this scheme, so if you also want to take advantage of this scheme, first of all you have to apply online under the scheme. Today we are going to provide you detailed information about the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana 2021 Registration Process here. Like what is the scheme? Its purpose, benefits and application procedure etc and if you want to get all the information related to this Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana, then read this article carefully till the end.The scheme has been started from April 1, 2021.
Benefits of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
- The benefit of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana will be for every family in the state from 1 May 2021.
- Any person of the state can avail insurance facility by registering himself under this scheme.
- Under the scheme, every family in the state will be provided health insurance cover up to Rs 5 lakh per year for cashless treatment.
- Under this scheme, citizens will now be able to get cashless treatment in private hospitals in addition to government hospitals.
- Under the scheme, eligible beneficiaries, contract workers and small and marginal farmers under the NFSA and SECC 2011 list will be provided free of cost medical treatment up to five lakh rupees.
- Under the scheme, the benefit of this scheme will be provided to other families at 50% of the insurance premium i.e. around Rs 850 annual premium.
- With the implementation of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, the people of the state will get rid of costly expenses incurred on the treatment of diseases.
- Under the Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana, about 1 crore 40 lakh families, 13 lakh small and marginal farmers and more than 4 lakh volunteers will be given the benefit of the scheme free of cost under NFSA and SECC-2011
CM 5 Lakh Health Insurance Scheme Registration-Required eligibility
- The person applying Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme should be a permanent resident of the state of Rajasthan.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant must have a receipt for Janadhar Card or Janadhar Registration.
- Beneficiaries will have to pay an annual premium of Rs 850 to avail the scheme.
Required documents Health Insurance Rajasthan
- Jan Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photo
- income certificate
- Bank pass book
- Ration card
- mobile number
- Residence Address
How to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
- For online application, first open the official website of Rajasthan Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme in your computer.
- When you come to the website of the scheme, after that you will get the link of registration according to the image given above, on which you will have to click.
- When you click on the link mentioned above, a new page will open in front of you in this way.
- On this new page, now you have to click on the link of Redirect to SSO to login SSO. After which you will have to login on this page through your SSO ID and password.
- If you do not have your SSO ID or have not yet registered for SSO ID, then first you have to create your Sso ID.
- When you login with the help of SSO ID and password, after that you will have to click on the option of Registration for Chiranjeevi Yojana.
- After this, you have to proceed by choosing your category and sub-category on the next page and after this, the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021 application form will open in front of you.
- Now in this application form, you will have to fill all the details required and upload the necessary documents.
- After filling the registration form details, you will have to fill the captcha code and click on submit button and submit the form to the concerned department.
- In this way, you can register online under Rajasthan Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme.
|Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021 Registration||Apply Online|
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021 FAQ
The registration date of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Swasthya Yojana will be from April 1 to April 30 and you can apply for this application both online and offline
The Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Rajasthan 2021 will start from 1 May 2021. To get the benefit of the scheme, it is very important to get registered before 30th April 2021