Maharashtra chief minister Uddhav Thackeray launched the Maha Jobs Portal which received an overwhelming response. According to reports which quoted government sources, at least 13,300 job seekers and 147 entrepreneurs have signed up on the website on its maiden day. Maha Jobs Portal is launched to provide employment opportunities to local residents. It was help in recruitment of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled employees so guys keep the close watch on this page for Mahajob Portal 2021 Registration as we are updating everything about it.Jobs from total 17 sectors will be available under the portal, such as the Healthcare sector, IT, Logistics, Engineering, textile, etc.
महाराष्ट्रातील रहिवाशांना नोकरी देण्यासाठी महाराष्ट्र राज्य सरकारने ‘महाराष्ट्र महा जॉब पोर्टल’ नावाचे पोर्टल नुकतेच सुरू केले. कोविड (साथीचा रोग) सर्व देशभर (महामारी) आणि रोजगाराच्या शोधात बेरोजगारांमुळे नोकरी गमावलेल्या लोकांसाठी हे पोर्टल आहे. महाराष्ट्र महा जॉब्स पोर्टलला पहिल्याच दिवशी लोकांकडून आश्चर्यचकित प्रतिसाद मिळाला.अधिकृत वेबसाइटवर महा जॉब सीकर रजिस्ट्रेशन तसेच नियोक्ता नोंदणी यासारखे बरेच पर्याय स्क्रीनवर दिसू लागले. तर आपल्या इच्छेनुसार आणि नोंदणी प्रक्रिया पूर्ण करण्यासाठी दुव्यावर क्लिक करा. महाराष्ट्र राज्यात नोकरी शोधत असलेल्या प्रिय इच्छुकांनी खाली दिलेल्या लिंकवर ऑनलाईन अर्ज करू शकता.
- 1 Mahajob Portal 2021 Registration
- 1.1 Maharashtra Govt. Job Portal 2021 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Mahajob Portal 2021 Registration
- 1.3 List of Sectors Under Maha Job Portals
- 1.4 Objective of launching Maharashtra Job Portal 2021
- 1.5 Required Document for Registered on Maha Jobs
- 1.6 How to do Mahajob Portal 2021 Registration?
- 1.7 Mahajob Portal 2021 FAQ
Mahajob Portal 2021 Registration
Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray inaugurated the Maha Jobs service and the purpose of launching this portal is to provide jobs to Marathi children in the industries of the state. The Mahajob Portal 2021 will provide information on what kind of workers companies want. Stating that Maharashtra has always led the country in a pioneering and great manner.
As per the Chief Minister the website Mahajobs, which was launched, is one of the crown jewels of Maharashtra. He hoped that sons of the soil would be provided employment in a transparent manner through this portal which was started recognizing the need of the hour and download its app to get all government job updates, so you will get all the job updates from time to time.
As we all know the Corona virus has not only done health related but also to economy, people have lost their jobs and work. Therefore state government decided to start online job portal for all needy people. Where Unemployed applicants can Mahajob Portal 2021 apply online for job application.Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation will be the nodal agency for the successful functioning of the Maha Jobs portal.
The portal is a joint venture between three Departments of the State Government. These are the Department of Labour, Department of Industries, and the Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department. The aim of the Jobs portal is to address the rising unemployment and layoffs that the state has witnessed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Maharashtra Govt. Job Portal 2021 Details
|Department to launch||Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation|
|Launched by||The chief minister of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||recruitment of skilled, semi-skilled or unskilled for employment|
|Objective||To provide employment opportunities to the residents of the state|
|Benefits||Help in searching jobs|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Eligibility Criteria for Mahajob Portal 2021 Registration
- As the scheme has been launched by Maharashtra state government, only the natives of the state are eligible to register under the job portal
- The job applicant should not be less than 18 years to get registered on the Portal
- The applicants should have passed suitable education in school or equivalent institution to be eligible for the scheme perks
- If applicants are applying for the scheme, they have to justify that they are not part of any other job portal to avail of the scheme and get the desired job
- The applicants need to furnish suitable experience details in the industry they wish to get job later on from the portal
List of Sectors Under Maha Job Portals
- Aerospace and aviation
- Capital goods
- Electronics and hardware
- Food processing
- Instrumentation and automation surveillance and communication
- Iron and steel
- IT – ITES
- Life science
- Paint and coatings
- Strategic manufacturing
- Textiles and hand-looms
Objective of launching Maharashtra Job Portal 2021
- Mahajob Portal will act as a link between job seekers and entrepreneurs.
- The main benefits of this hotel is that enterprises in the state will give 80% of occupation to the local people.
- Shortens the distance between demands and supply of manpower in several industries that require a wide spectrum of skills.
- The Maharashtra Job Portal 2021 will also help industries recruit people with much more ease and efficiency.
- The Mahajob Portal will help the operation of key industries like essential sectors.
- The Mahajob Portal will primarily enable the acquisition of efficient and skilled manpower.
Required Document for Registered on Maha Jobs
- Aadhar Card
- Id Proof
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Passports Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
How to do Mahajob Portal 2021 Registration?
- First visit the official website of Maharashtra Job Portal @ www.mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
- As the homepage of the portal shows up, you have to click on ‘Job-seeker registration’ option
- Here, you have to open the Mahajob Portal 2021 registration form under the tab then you have to click on it and enter correct details in the given spaces.
- Make sure to enter correct details that shall help in fast approval of application. However, a single wrong information can result in rejection of application.
- After you enter the mobile number, you will be sent OTP for its validation and now, you have to create password that would help in login on the portal.
- After this, click on the submit option and this would complete the registration procedure on the portal.
- And this is how, applicants can create profiles on the portal with correct educational and other details as required and use it to search for jobs on the portal.
Mahajob Portal 2021 FAQ
Permanent resident of Maharashtra, above 18 years old can apply online for jobs. They can submit application form at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
No only permanent resident of Maharashtra state can take the benefit of this service.
The job seekers can find categories like Skilled, Semi-Skilled, and Unskilled jobs on Mahajob Portal 2021
Visit the official website and enter your login ID & Password then hit login and go to the applied job section. Enter the details as asked on the screen and your application-related Information will appear.
|Mahajobs Portal 2021 Online Registration||Apply Online|
|Department Login||Login Here|
|Mahajob Portal Employer Registration||Register Online|
|Mahajobs Android App||Download Here|