Jharkhand NMMS Notification 2022 will be released soon by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) to provide financial support to the students who are studying in Class 8th. The JAC NMMS Application Form 2022 will be started soon in the upcoming dates, Students who are applying for this scholarship scheme should be known about the eligibility defined in the Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Notification 2022. Students need to visit the official website to check the eligibility to submit the application form.
Latest News: Jharkhand NMMS Application Form 2022 will be released soon. Check out the complete eligibility from here and be ready to submit the application form…
The main motto of this scheme is to provide support to the students who are economically weaker zone and enable them to continue their study after the class 7th. This is a program where students who have passed in class 7th and want to get admission in the class 8th but their economic condition is weak to get admission. So the Jharkhand Academic Council has provided the facility to all those students to get the support to continue their study in the future by applying the Jharkhand NMMS Application Form 2022.
- 1 Jharkhand NMMS Application Form 2022
- 1.1 www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in NMMS Scholarship Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Exam Notification 2022 @jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- 1.3 Jharkhand Academic Council NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2022 Eligibility
- 1.4 How to Fill Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Application Form 2022?
- 1.5 FAQs About Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Notification 2022
Jharkhand NMMS Application Form 2022
The National means cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) is a scheme operated by the Jharkhand Academic Council to the candidates who are studying in the class 8th. The main purpose of this JAC Scholarship Scheme to promote students who are in the economically weaker zone to continue their studies without any interruption. Every year the official of JAC releases the Jharkhand NMMS Notification 2022 for all candidates who are studying in the class 8th.
Now the board has invited the online application form from the students who want to apply. But before the application form candidates need to check the JAC NMMS Eligibility Criteria 2022 to conform to avail the scholarship from the board. Only candidates who are in the eligibility criteria will able to fill the JAC Scholarship Scheme Application Form 2022 from the official website. Otherwise, candidates will not able to get the benefit of this scheme. Here in this article, we are discussing the same subject and also provide detailed information to fill the application form on the due date.
www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in NMMS Scholarship Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organizer||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Name of the Scheme||Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Form 2020-21|
|Avail of Class||For Class 8th Students who have passed Class 7th|
|Name of the Scheme||National Means-Cum Merit Scholarship|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Exam Notification 2022 @jac.jharkhand.gov.in
This is required for all candidates to know about the Jharkhand NMMS Notification 2022 which is now available on the official website. The Jharkhand Academic Council has announced and also invited the online application form from the students who have passed their class 7th exam with the required marks to appear in this examination. Only students who are under the economically weaker zone can able to submit their JAC NMMS Application Form 2022 in the prescribed format.
The online application form will be started soon in the coming dates. So candidates before the application form start check the complete details here which will be required to fill the Jharkhand NMMS Application Form 2022. In here below section, we are mentioning some important aspects that will use to fill the application form on the official website.
Jharkhand Academic Council NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2022 Eligibility
Students need to follow the instruction given below the section. All the candidates who are under the eligibility criteria will able to get the benefit of this scholarship scheme from the board to admission in the class 8th. Check the below details carefully.
- Those students who have passed their Class 7th examination in the year 2019-21 with at least 55% will eligible to get admission in class 8th through this JAC Scholarship Scheme 2022.
- The annual income of the Parents or Guardian of Students should not exceed a maximum of 1.50 Lakhs.
- Students who are studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya / Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sainik School, etc. run by the Central Government or the State Government will not be eligible.
Jharkhand NMMS Notification 2022 – Application Fees:
- General Students: Rs 250/-
- SC/ ST Students: 125/-
JAC NMMS Scholarship Exam Selection Process 2022
The selection of a student will according to
- Mental Ability Test
- Scholastic Aptitude Test
|Jharkhand NMMS Application Form 2022||Apply Online|
|Jharkhand NMMS Notification 2022||Download Here|
How to Fill Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Application Form 2022?
- First of all, students will have to go to the official website of JAC.
- Now find the link to Download Jharkhand NMMS Notification 2022.
- Read the notification carefully for complete eligibility.
- Now click on the JAC NMMS Registration Link.
- After the registration fills the JAC NMMS Application Form with the all required details.
- Now make a payment to proceed with the application form ahead.
- After the payment, the filled application form appear on the screen.
- Download and take a hard copy for further use.
- Attached all the required documents attested copies along with the application form and submit it to the District Education Office before the last date.
FAQs About Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Notification 2022
As per the Jharkhand NMMS Notification, Students with a family annual income, not more than 1.50 Lakhs can apply for the application form.
Students who have eligible can go to the official website and submit their JAC NMMS Online Form online on the official website.
The mains motto of this scheme is to provide financial support for those students who are under the weaker zone and enable them to continue their study due to the financial.
The board will soon update the JAC NMMS Registration Date 2022 on the official website. Candidates should visit the official website regularly for the latest updates.
Proof of Residence
Income certificate (if applicable)
Caste certificate (for minority self-declaration)
Previous square mark sheet
Students’ bank statement (Aadhaar Seeded)
Fee Receipt (if applicable)
Fee Structure (if applicable)
Verification letter (for external Delhi application)