National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the JEE Main Admit Card 2021 on the second week of February 2021 (i.e. 15 days before the February attempt) on its official website. Aspirants will be required to login to their applicant portal using their application number and date of birth in order to download the admit card. The Joint Entrance Exam Main exam will be conducted four times this year from February to May 2021. As per the latest notification, the JEE Main (first attempt) will be conducted from February 23 to 26, 2021.
- 1 JEE Main Admit Card 2021
- 1.1 Joint Entrance Exam Main 2021 Details
- 1.2 Covid 19 Protocol for NTA JEE Main 2021
- 1.3 Details Mentioned On JEE Mains Admit Card 2021
- 1.4 Documents to carry Along with JEE Main Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.5 Banned items at JEE Main 2021 Examination Hall
- 1.6 JEE Main February Session 2021 Schedule
- 1.7 How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021 Online
- 1.8 JEE Main Admit Card 2021 FAQ
- 1.9 JEE Main 2021 NTA Helpline
JEE Main Admit Card 2021
National Testing Agency provides admission in B.Tech courses in prestigious institutes such as NITs, IIITs, and Government-funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). Those who clear the JEE Main exam are eligible to sit for JEE Advanced which is a way to IITs. The Joint Entrance Exam Main 2021 Exam Admit Card is conducted from 23rd to 26th February 2021. In order to attend the exam, hall ticket is the most important document that the applicants must carry. Since the JEE Main is expected to take place in four sessions, the admit card is available as per the session. One can download the admit card through the official site of NTA.
In the process of downloading the call letter, applicants required registration no. and password/D.O.B. NTA JEE Mains 2021 Hall Ticket contains applicant name, roll number, state of eligibility, photograph, exam centre address along with the exam instructions. It is mandatory to carry the hard-copy of your admit card along with a valid photo ID to the exam centre. In this article, we will be providing you with the complete details regarding the admit card along with the exam day guidelines.
Joint Entrance Exam Main 2021 Details
|Name Of The Exam||Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Main)|
|Name of the Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||23 February to 26 February 2021|
|Status Of Admit Card||Releasing on 6th February 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Purpose||Admissions to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs|
|Frequency||4 times a year|
Covid 19 Protocol for NTA JEE Main 2021
- Applicants are advised to carry the required documents and essential items to the JEE Main Exam Center
- The gap between the two seats is maintained as per the Government of India (GOI) Guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the entry and inside the exam venue at various places for applicants and center staff to use.
- Applicants have to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other. Queue Manager/Ropes and Floor Marks are arranged outside the centre.
- Three-Ply Masks are offered before the entry. To stop any chances of Unfair Means, the applicant has to wear a fresh mask provided at the center. The Applicant has to remove the face mask and wear the new one provided at the centre.
Details Mentioned On JEE Mains Admit Card 2021
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Person with Disability (PWD) Status
- State of Eligibility
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Signature of the Applicant
- Test City & Centre Code
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Date, Timing (Reporting Time) & Shift
- Paper Medium
- Important Instructions
Documents to carry Along with JEE Main Hall Ticket 2021
- Passport sized photograph and it should be same as the one used in the application form
- Valid Photo ID like Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School identity Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Ration Card
- PwD certificate (if applicants belong to the category)
- 1 Copy of undertaking given on the JEE Mains Admit Card 2021 Online Page No. 1
- 1 Copy of undertaking filled during the time of download of Admit Card
Banned items at JEE Main 2021 Examination Hall
National Testing Agency lists out the list of prohibited items for the applicants every year. These are the items which the applicants should not carry with inside the examination hall. If any applicant is found with any of these items, he/she will not be allowed to take the exam:
- Handbag, Purse
- Electronic gadget/ device, Calculator
- Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box
- Any metallic item
- Eatables/ snacks and Tea/coffee/ cold drinks/ Water (loose or packed)
- Any kind of Paper/ Stationery
- Camera, Tape Recorder
- Mobile Phone/ Earphone/ Microphone/Pager
JEE Main February Session 2021 Schedule
The computer-based test will be conducted from February 23, 2021 to February 26, 2021. The following table shows the tentative schedule of all the events related to Paper I and Paper II of the JEE Main 2021 February Session:
|Reporting Time at the Exam Center||7:30 AM||1:00 PM|
|Entry into the Exam Hall||9:00 AM||1:30 PM|
|Test Booklet distribution||9:20 AM||1:50 PM|
|Opening seal of the test booklet||9:25 AM||1:55 PM|
|The deadline to enter the exam hall||9:30 AM||2:20 PM|
|Commencement of exam||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021 Online
- First of all, check the official website of the Joint Entrance Exam Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the Home Page, you can see the Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021 Link at the bottom.
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to another page.
- There you have to enter details like Application Number, Password, Enter security pin, Security Pin, and then click on Login.
- Then you can find the JEE Main 2021 Hall Ticket link then click on download.
- Check the details printed on it and try to take few copies.
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 FAQ
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card for the February session will be released in the 2nd week of February 2021.
Login to the NTA JEE website and repeat the process for downloading JEE Main admit card.
No. JEE Main Admit Card 2021 will only be released through online mode only.
Applicants shall not be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall after 9:00 a.m. in first shift and after 2:00 p.m. in second shift
JEE Main 2021 NTA Helpline
|Address||National Testing Agency (NTA), Block C-20 1A/8, Sector- 62, IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)|