Believe it or not but every individual/person possesses a unique talent though that person may not see it in the beginning. We find out that talent and nurture it. Our sole aim via this article published about Latest HSSC Recruitment is to deliver you the right and updated information on various vacancy openings whether it is for 10th Class applicants or 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma applicants.
- 1 HSSC Recruitment 2020
HSSC Recruitment 2020
If your desire is to find the best vacancy chance for you in accordance with the field in you specialize in, they have to bookmark this page right away and receive all updates on most Recent Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notifications so that it could be easy for you to find out the best opportunity and you can get an advantage of it.
सरकारी क्षेत्र में नौकरी पाना बहुतों के लिए एक सपना होता है, उस सपने को सच करने के लिए एक प्रासंगिक परीक्षा और उसमें उत्तीर्ण होना चाहिए। यह राज्य स्तरीय परीक्षा सरकारी क्षेत्र के तहत विभिन्न पदों पर इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों की भर्ती के लिए आयोजित की जाती है। उम्मीदवारों को Haryana SSC Recruitment में आवेदन करने से पहले प्रत्येक पद के लिए उपलब्ध रिक्तियों की संख्या और इसकी पात्रता मानदंड से गुजरना होगा। परीक्षा से संबंधित सभी विवरण इस लेख में दिए गए हैं। उम्मीदवार रिक्तियों की संख्या, पात्रता मानदंड, पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा की तारीखों के बारे में विस्तृत जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए लेख पढ़ सकते हैं।
HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2020 Notification
There is a large number of applicants who are searching for a vacancy. Now, this is a golden chance for all the vacancy seekers. All you need to do is work hard and put your 100% efforts. You can pay the exam fee through online mode or offline mode also. We are here in your help to reach all the information for HSSC Online HRYSSC. So, you have to daily check out our new updates and get all the important information
We will keep the list of latest Haryana SSC Vacancy updated and if you have heard any news on the same, you will be able to access that right from here. We’ve mentioned the names of the major recruiter beneath that, we hope, you know already. If you don’t, consider checking their names and get ready to apply for the vacancies released by them in the upcoming days using the link below.
All HSSC Exams 2020 Vacancies
|Post Name||Vacancy||Post Name||Vacancy|
|Election Naib Tehsildar||6||Machine Tool Operator||7|
|Election Kanungo||21||Auto Electrician||11|
|Work Supervisor||112||Chargeman Miscellaneous||11|
|Auto Diesel Mechanic||39||Storekeeper||15|
|Carpenter||33||Fitter Heavy Machine||39|
|Surveyor||1||Workshop Machinery Operator||14|
|Painter||27||Chargeman Heavy Plant||14|
|Mechanic (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration)||7||Section Officer||5|
|Lift Operator||2||Sub Station Generator Attendant||2|
|Chargeman (Electrical)||10||Junior Mechanic||10|
|Store Keeper||3||Store Clerk||6|
|Assistant Seed Production Officer||31||Account Assistant||2|
|Senior Mechanic||2||Marketing Assistant||4|
|TGT Punjabi||136||Turner Instructor||93|
|Fitter Instructor||144||Carpenter Instructor||14|
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Haryana Staff Selection Commission vacancies for a number of posts will be mentioned in its official notification. All the vacancies that are releasing will be filled in various government departments, therefore the hssc recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria will also vary according to the posts. Applicants who are interested to apply for any of the vacancies should first read the complete notification properly and ensure their eligibility before applying for any post. There are various parameters on the basis of which the eligibility of an applicant is ensured.
|Post Name||Age Limit||Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualification)|
|Junior Engineer||18-42||A 3-years Diploma in the respective branch Electrical/Mechanical/Civil or 4-years full-time Bachelor’s Degree in the respective engineering branch Electrical/Mechanical/Civil. The applicant should have passed their matriculation examination with either Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects.|
|Gram Sachiv||17-42||The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any university recognized by the UGC.|
|Canal Patwari||18-42||The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any university recognized by the UGC.|
|Sub Inspector||21-27||The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any university recognized by the UGC. The applicant should have passed their matriculation examination with either Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects.|
|Police Constable||18-25||The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examinations from a recognized institute or it’s equivalent. The applicant should have passed their matriculation examination with either Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects.|
|Female Supervisor||17-45 (For matriculate) 17-42 (For graduate)||The applicant must have passed the 10+2 Examination from a recognized institute or equivalent.Matriculate: The applicant should have passed their matriculation examination or Bal Sevika Training with either Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects.Graduate: The applicant should have graduated in any course from a recognized institute or equivalent.|
|Staff Nurse||17-42||The applicant must have a Diploma Course (GNM), B.Sc (Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing) from a recognized university/institute.|
Documents Required to Apply for Haryana SSC Vacancy 2020
- Applicants should have scanned copies of mark sheet of 10+2/Graduation/Diploma/Degree and Matric showing their Date of Birth.
- A scanned copy of their photograph and signature should be uploaded.
- Applicants who have already applied before should have a copy of the challan, a certificate given by the treasury or e-challan.
- Applicants who are Sportspersons should have a scanned copy of the Sports Graduation Certificate issued by the Concerned Authority.
- Applicants from Haryana should have a scanned copy of the Haryana Domicile Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2020?
- Applicants have to log in to the official website at www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Apply Job Online’ link on the homepage.
- Under the section of the relevant post, click on the ‘Click here to Apply Online’ link.
- Then applicants have to fill the HSSC Exam 2020 application form online.
- Applicants must keep in mind that they cannot change the information once they submit the form, so they have to fill the information very carefully.
- Applicants have to keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature which they need to upload in the Document upload link of the form.
- If applicants want to pay the application fee offline, they are requested to download the e-challan and take a printout of it. Net banking is also one of the modes of fee payment.
- Applicants should visit the selected bank and deposit the HSSC 2020 Exam fees as specified after twenty-four hours of generation of e-challan. After confirmation from the bank, the status of payment of fees will be updated in the HSSC website.
|Latest Recruitment||HPSC Recruitment|
|Download Syllabus||HPSC Syllabus|
|Admit Card||HPSC Admit Card|
|Answer Key||HPSC Answer Key|
|Check Results||HPSC Result|
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the official website of HSSC and in the login section click on the tab of Forget password. If you are unable to retrieve the password then choose the set new password option to set a new password
No, there’s no need to send the documents to the HSSC through the post. The application process is online, whereas the application fee can be paid through online or offline modes of payment.