The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) 2020 results will be released after the completion of exams. The issue date of the Result is not declared by the authorities. Even the examination date has been postponed due to the Covid-19 outbreak. After the release of the results, candidates can download that from the official website which is www.hpsc.gov.in.
The HPSC HCS examination has been conducted by the State government of Haryana to provide various jobs in Haryana. The vacant posts are Haryana Civil Service (Exec. Branch), District Food and Supplies Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Excise & Taxation Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officer, Asst. Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies and so on. Those candidates who will qualify all the HPSC HCS exam stages will be appointed on these various posts. After every stage of the exam i.e. the Prelims, the Mains and the Personality test, the HPSC authorities will release the results separately.
- 1 HPSC Result 2020
- 2 Highlights of HPSC Result 2020:
- 3 Scheduled dates:
- 4 Application form:
- 5 Application fee:
- 6 Eligibility Criteria:
- 7 HPSC Admit card:
- 8 HPSC Exam pattern and syllabus:
- 9 Answer key:
- 10 HPSC Prelims Result:
- 11 HPSC HCS Mains Result:
- 12 HPSC HCS Final Result:
- 13 Procedure for checking the hpsc Result:
- 14 Things to do if find difficulty to checking:
- 15 Hpsc Cut-off marks off the exam:
- 16 Contact details:
- 17 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on HPSC Results
HPSC Result 2020
In the article, we have included every result related details of this exam which as prelims result, mains results and the final result. Along with that, the procedure of checking the results, cut-off, important dates, selection procedure and such related topics have been discussed in the article. If you want to know these details then go through the full article. Hope, you will find it helpful.
Highlights of HPSC Result 2020:
Article is about
HPSC Result 2020
Result release date
To be announced
Name of the exam
Haryana Public Service Commission HCS
The State government of Haryana
Type of Results
Prelims result, Mains result, Final result
Number of Posts
Frequency of examination
Once a year
The Haryana Civil Services exams are conducted to recruit deserving candidates in top posts of Haryana Civil Services. Here are the scheduled dates of the HPSC HCS examination. They are as follows:
- Starting date of applying for the application form –20th June 2020
- Deadline of filling up the application form –28th June 2020
- Release date of HPSC Hall Ticket – October 2020 (Tentative)
- The exam date of HPSC Prelims – October 2020 (Tentative)
- The exam date of HPSC Mains – January 2021 (Tentative)
- Personality/ viva-voce test date –June 2021 (Tentative)
- The Prelims result issue date – December 2020 (Tentative)
- The Mains result issue date – April 2021 (Tentative)
- Final result release date– July 2021 (Tentative)
The application for HPSC HCS 2020 has started. All of the eligible candidates can apply for the application form. They can follow the steps that are mentioned below. Try to follow each and every step to avoid any future problems. The procedure of filling up the application form is as follows:
- Navigate to the official website www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Then on the main webpage/ homepage look for the “HPSC Application form” link and then click on that.
- Then the next step is to register yourself. For that, you will need a valid Email ID and password.
- Then you have to fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- Then you need to upload all required documents including your scanned photograph and signature.
- Next, you have to pay the application fee, which can be paid with the help of credit or debit card or online banking and others. After that click on the “Submit” button.
- Your application will be submitted successfully.
All candidates need to pay the HPSC HCS application fee during filling up the application fee. The fee is different for different category candidates. The fee structure is mentioned here. Have a look at them.
- General category candidates: For general category male candidates the fee is Rs. 1000/- and for female candidates it is Rs.250/-
- Reserved category candidates: For reserved categories i.e. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes the fee is NIL.
- PWD with 40% disability: Disabilities there is no fee mentioned for the PWD category candidates with 40%.
Only the eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the HPSC HCS examination. Before applying, every candidate is advised to check the eligibility conditions first. They are like this:
- Nationality and Domicile: Every candidate must be a citizen of India and should be from Haryana.
- Academic qualifications: Every applicant must be at least a graduate from any recognized university. For different posts the requirements are different. Every willing candidate should check that particular criterion before applying.
- Age: The age criteria mentioned in the official notification is like this.
Minimum age– 22 years
Maximum age – 40 years.
There is some age relaxation for reserved candidates also.
- There are some other “Special requirements” mentioned as per the posts.
Before every stage of the HPSC HCS exam the admit card or Hall ticket releases. The authorities of Haryana PSC release those admit cards on their official website www.hpsc.gov.in. Successfully applied can download the admit card from there using their application number and password. The HPSC 2020 Admit card release date is not decided yet by the authorities. We will notify you as soon as the official notification is published.
Every candidate should be aware of the HPSC Exam pattern and syllabus before appearing in the examination. If any of you are looking for those, you are in the right place. The examination will be of three stages that are Prelims, Mains and Personality test. The exam pattern and syllabus is mentioned below in the tabular form:
- HPSC Prelims: It has the objective type and multiple-choice questions.
- HPSC Mains: It is a descriptive paper and carries 600 marks in total.
English & English Essay
Hindi & Hindi Essay
Optional subject 1
Optional subject 2
- HPSC Personality test: It is a viva-voce test of 75 marks and conducted in HPSC premise. It has no specified syllabus.
An answer key is the official source of answer that are confirmed by the conducting authority. They will release two answer keys, they are – provisional answer key and final answer key. After the publication of provisional answers key candidates can raise an objection if they have any with proper justification. Considering those objections the authorities will release the revised/ final answer key. The main objective of doing this is to make the examination transparent.
HPSC Prelims Result:
The prelims exam is the first examination that has been conducted in HPSC HCS Examination. It is considered as a screening test. Approximately after one month of completion of prelims examination, the concerned authority releases the result on their official portal. Every aspirant who has appeared in the examination will be able to check the result by using their roll number and birth date as log in credentials.
The HPSC Prelims examination contains objective type questions and has 1 mark on every correct answer. There is also a negative marking of 0.25 which means for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total assigned marks of the candidate. In the prelims examination, negative marking plays a prime role. As per the official notification of the HPSC conducting body, the number of candidates in the prelims result will be 15times more than the recruiting posts. The secured marks of the prelims examination will not be counted on the final merit list as it is only a screening test.
HPSC HCS Mains Result:
Those candidates who will qualify the prelims will be allowed to appear in HPSC HCS Mains. It is a conventional essay type paper that has a total of five papers. All the papers are equally important as the marks obtained in the Mains will be counted on the final merit list. After the completion of the examination, the HPSC Mains result will be released. The time gap of the examination and the result release generally remains of three months. Every candidate who has appeared in the HPSC Mains will be allowed to check the Mains Result.
The Mains is a descriptive type paper having total marks of 600. Each paper will be of 3 hours. It is the most crucial test of the entire HPSC HCS examination as it decides the rank of candidates on the final merit list. Also it covers a huge amount of syllabus. Covering the entire syllabus and clearing the cut-off mark is kind of a challenge for an applicant. The number of candidate’s names that will be in the Mains result will be 3 times more than the total vacant posts.
HPSC HCS Final Result:
The HPSC HCS Final result will be released after the completion of the last stage of examination i.e. the personality test. The candidates, who will be able to crack the finals, will be appointed in the vacant posts. The interview will be conducted in the HPSC premise which is situated in Panchkula. The personality test or the viva-voce is of 75 marks.
The questions related to the candidate’s DAF (Detailed Application Form) are generally asked by the interview panel, and sometimes they ask questions related to current affairs to the candidates. The chance of getting selected is 1:3 which means as one out of three will be selected. The final result release date will be declared soon. So, please stay with us.
Procedure for checking the hpsc Result:
The HPSC results will be available to download on the official website. Candidates can check the result or can download it after it releases. They can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the Result.
- The initial step of checking is to make a visit to www.hpsc.gov.in. It is the official website of Haryana HCS or can also navigate the website.
- The main webpage of the recruiting board will appear on your screen.
- Then on the homepage, you need to click on the “HPSC HCS Results 2020” link.
- After clicking you will be derived to the login page.
- There you need to enter login credentials i.e. your registration number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- After correctly entering all credentials click on the “Submit” option.
- Then search the result that you are looking for and then click on that link.
- You can see the result on your screen.
- Check it from there and even you can download it in pdf format for future references.
Things to do if find difficulty to checking:
If any candidate faces any problem related to downloading the HPSC result or can’t even check it, then they should immediately contact the Haryana Public Service Commission authorities. You can use the contact details mentioned at the end of this article. We have mentioned the helpline number in order to help those candidates.
Hpsc Cut-off marks off the exam:
Every examination has cut-off marks. It is mainly decided by the authorities of the conducting body. Those candidates, who will obtain the cut-off marks, will secure their names in the merit list. Every stage of the HPSC Examination has a specified cut-off. They will be declared after the completion of that examination. The cut-off of the exam is not decided by the authorities. They will declare that on their official website. So, visit the official website frequently, to become updated.
Here are the contact details of HPSC authorities that can be used if any of you have any query or problem regarding the exam.
Contact number – 0172- 2560755 (Enquiry)
Address – Bays 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula- 134112, Haryana
Hope you like this article very much. For any query regarding this article or you want to share your opinion regarding this article with us, you can comment on it in the comment box. We will reply to you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on HPSC Results
No, all the facilities are made for both male and female candidates.
If any candidate finds some mistakes into their results or he or she has any doubts regarding his or her result, then he or she needs to contact the exam authority by using their contact details that are mentioned in the above section.
The official email id of the exam authority is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there any chance to get the results by post?