The Haryana Civil Services Examination 2022 is a Combined Competitive Examination. This examination is conducted every year for the Haryana Civil Service, Excise and Taxation Officer, Assistant Registrar, District Food and Distribution Officer and other related posts. The examination is conducted by Haryana Public Service Commission.
HPSC HCS Recruitment Notification 2022 will be released in March 2022 for 156 posts of DSP, SDM and others. HPSC HCS Application Form 2022 will be Started in March and the Last Date to Apply is April 2022.
Latest News: Haryana Civil Services Exam Form 2022 will be available in February 2022. You can wait for the official announcement and can collect further details from the below section…
For appearing in the Haryana Civil Services Examination, a candidate must have passed at least a graduation (graduation) or its equivalent from a recognized university. The subject of graduation can be anything like science, art, technology, commerce, etc. Only candidates having graduation or its equivalent qualification will be able to appear in the preliminary examination.
- 1 Haryana Civil Services HCS Exam 2022
Haryana Civil Services HCS Exam 2022
The Haryana Government has taken a big decision regarding the examination of the State Civil Services. The Government has changed the Haryana Civil Service Rules 2008 and now these rules have been changed to Haryana Civil Services (Executive Branch) Amendment Rules 2022. With this change made by the government, the pattern of examination has changed completely like UPSC.
इन बदलाव के बाद हरियाणा में अब लोक सेवा आयोग की प्रारंभिक परीक्षा में 100-100 नंबरों के 2 पेपर आयोजित किए जाएंगे और इन दोनों पेपर में ऑब्जेक्टिव टाइप प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। दूसरे प्रश्न पत्र में एप्टिट्यूड टेस्ट भी आयोजित किया जाएगा। इस एप्टिट्यूट टेस्ट में कम्युनिकेशन स्किल, तार्किक दक्षता, विश्लेषणात्मक क्षमता, निर्णय लेने और समस्या सुलझाने, सामान्य मानसिक क्षमता सहित अंतर-व्यक्तिगत कौशल से संबंधित जुड़े प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। बहरहाल बता दें कि हरियाणा लोक सेवा आयोग (एग्जीक्यूटिव ब्रांच) की परीक्षा का पैटर्न, परीक्षा का स्वरुप और प्रश्नपत्र तैयार करने संबंधी जानकारी हरियाणा सरकार ने दी है। इससे संबंधित नोटिफिकेश सरकार ने जारी किया है।
HPSC HCS Exam 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||Haryana Civil Services exam 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Haryana Public Services Commission|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Notification Release Date||Feb 2022|
|Start Date of Application Form||March 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||April 2022|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a Year|
|Stages of Exam||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|Exam Language||Hindi and English|
Haryana Civil Service exam 2022 – Important Highlights
- The exam is called HCS and is conducted once every year.
- The mode of the exam is offline
- The exam consists of Prelims, Mains and interview round
- It is a bilingual exam and conducted in both English and Hindi.
- The eligibility criteria are similar to that of UPSC IAS and graduates from any stream is eligible for the exam.
- However, for HCS, the age relaxation can go up to 47-55 years for backward classes from Haryana only and PWD.
Bifurcation of Haryana Civil Services Services – Post Wise
|Name of the Post||Gen.||BC-A|
|Haryana Civil Service (Exec. Branch)||28||08||03||09||48|
|Distt. Food and Supplies Controller||01||–||–||–||01|
|‘A’ Class Tehsildar||11||02||01||04||18|
|Asst. Registrar Co. Op. Societies||05||01||–||01||07|
|Asst. Excise & Taxation Officer||26||05||03||10||44|
|Block Development/ Panchayat Officer||12||03||01||03||19|
|District Food and Supplies Officer||03||–||–||01||04|
|Asst. Employment Officer||04||–||–||01||05|
Haryana HCS Exam 2022 Eligibility
Candidates must be an Indian citizen to be eligible to take the exam. Candidates from other states can also take the exam.
Aspiring candidates must possess a degree of a recognized University equivalent to the degree of Bachelor of Science, Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, and Bachelor of any technical subject or their recognized equivalent as on the closing date of the filling of the form.
- The Age limit of the exam is 21 to 42 but for the post of DSP, the candidate must be of age between 21 to 27 years.
- For candidates of SC/ST, there is age relaxation for the upper limit is up to 45 years.
- For physically disabled applicants, an extension of 10 years in the upper age limit will be provided.
- For general category candidates, up to 5 years in the upper age limit is allowed.
Note: The age for DSP is – not less than 21 years and nor more than 27 years of age on/before January 1, 2020.
Physical Standard- Deputy Superintendent of Police
|Sr. No.||Category||Height||Chest||Chest with Expansion|
|1||Male||5’7” (170.18 cm)||33″ (83.82 cm)||34.5″ (87.63 cm)|
|2||Female||5’2” (157.50 cm)||N/A||N/A|
HCS Exam 2022 Application Fee
|Categories of Candidates||Application Fee|
|For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.|
For Male/Female Candidates of General/All reserved categories of Haryana Only
|For Female Candidates of General Category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana Only||Rs.250/-|
|For Male and Female candidates of SC, BC(A/B), ESM||Rs.250/-|
|All PwD (with at least 40% Disability) categories of Haryana only.||Nil|
Here is the detailed procedure to apply online for the HPSC
- Visit the homepage of Haryana Public Services Commission
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website with a valid login id and password.
- Go to the ‘ONLINE SECTION’ of the HPSC
- Click on ‘ APPLY ONLINE AND PRINT FILLED APPLICATION SECTION – 1’
- In the following window, choose the exam/post that you wish to apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the HCS 2022 application form and submit.
- Note down the reference number.
- Go back to the main menu of the HCS 2022 apply online section and pay the requisite fee.
- After the fee payment process, your application shall be submitted successfully.
- Now you can go back to the main menu again and print the submitted form
|Apply Online||Click Here To Register|
|Already Registered ? Login||Click Here To Login|
|Download HCS Advertisement||Download PDF|
|How To Fill Application Form||Learn Here|
|Latest Recruitment||HPSC Recruitment|
|Application Form||HPSC Application Form|
|Exam Syllabus||HPSC Syllabus|
|Admit Card||HPSC Admit Card|
|Answer Key||HPSC Answer Key|
Haryana Civil Services Examination 2022 FAQs
mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and or call on
helpline no. 022 – 61306230 (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
HPSC will release the Haryana Civil Services Examination 2022 notification released on Feb 2022.
The application fee may vary this year. The expected application fee for Male and Female candidates of SC, BC(A/B), ESM candidates belonging to states other than Haryana is INR 250.
You can apply for HCS 2022 exam by following HPSC official website i.e. hpsc.gov.in and applicants need to fill their details and other requirements
You can apply for HCS 2022 exam by following HPSC official website i.e. hpsc.gov.in and applicants need to fill their details and other requirements.
From April 2022.