CISF Recruitment 2021 is soon releasing on www.cisf.gov.in. The best portal to check all Defence related jobs such as CISF Notification 2021 is hpsconline.in. Check Latest Released vacancies of Central Industrial Secruity Forces.
We get the immense pleasure to express this truth to you that CISF which is also known by another name – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has now uploaded/put a link on its website server. The main reason behind this is to find out the best job options for employment.
- 1 CISF Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 CISF Constable Tradesman Bharti 2021 – Details
- 1.2 CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Recruitment 2021
- 1.3 CISF Constable Selection Process
- 1.4 CISF Constable Bharti 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 CISF Tradesman Physical Efficiency Test
- 1.6 CISF Tradesman Physical Standard Test
- 1.7 CISF Constable (Tradesman) Exam 2021 Pattern
- 1.8 Qualifying Marks
- 1.9 Important Dates for CISF Recruitment 2021
- 1.10 Documents Required to Attend CISF Constable Tradesman Exam 2021
CISF Recruitment 2021
The CISF Recruitment 2021 will consist of everything you need to know like Age Limit, Fee of Application, Selection Process, etc. This can be made sure by using the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ segment that has been laid down on this very page.
This post of Constable (Tradesmen) is extremely important for the applicants because this is going to change the lives of the applicants who are been waiting for this cisf recruitment impatiently. The Advertisement has been added to the last side of this page so that you get to see full information about this recruitment and be free of confusion.
CISF Constable Tradesman Bharti 2021 – Details
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Post Name||Constable Tradesman|
|Total Vacancies||914 Posts|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Selection Process||Height Bar Test|
Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Standard Test
|Job Location||Across India|
CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Recruitment 2021
क्या आपने सिर्फ केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल के कॉन्सटेबल/ट्रेड्समैन भर्ती 2021 होने के बारे में सोचा था? यदि हाँ, तो एक मौका है कि यह विचार वास्तविकता बन सकता है क्योंकि भर्ती वर्तमान में चल रहा है और इच्छुक उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भर सकते हैं और इस रिक्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Also Read:- HPSC Recruitment 2021
प्रतिभागियों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे इस लेख के अंत में दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करें क्योंकि वे आसानी से उस लिंक के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आधिकारिक अधिसूचना लिंक भी इस लेख के अंत में दिया गया है, इसलिए आपको किसी भी खोई जानकारी के बारे में चिंता करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है। हम कॉन्स्टेबल भर्ती के बारे में हर आवश्यक जानकारी भी प्रदान करेंगे।
CISF Constable Selection Process
All the applied aspirants need to face the following 6 rounds. those are given as follows:
- Height Bar Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Documentation Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
CISF Constable Bharti 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Don’t make things complicated; rather you have to be certain about the Recruitment via the Notification (PDF) that has been embedded on this page. But, sometimes, it becomes difficult for the applicants to find out the details. That’s why our professionals have done it for the convenience of you here:
Educational Qualification – Applicants joining CISF Constable Tradesman Bharti 2021 must be a 10th Pass from a recognized institution for skilled trades (Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber & Washer Man) & ITI trained candidates will be preferred. 10th Pass or it’s equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trade (Sweeper).
- For General/OBC & EWS : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Women/ Ex-Serviceman: NIL
- Pay Application fee through Postal Order drawn in favour of the concerned officer.
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- The applicants should not have been born earlier than 02-08-1996 and later than 01-08-2001
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
CISF Tradesman Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates who are qualified in the HBT will be called for PET and applicants will have to run a distance of 1.6 km in 6 minutes 30 seconds.
|Running Race – 1.6 Kms should be completed within 6 minutes 30 Seconds|
CISF Tradesman Physical Standard Test
|Categories||Height in cms||Chest in cms|
|Schedule Tribes/ Adivasis of all states and Union territories including Nagas and Mizos.||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
|Men belonging to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K||165 cms||78-83 cms|
|For UR, SC,EWSand OBC candidates (except above mentioned categories)||170 cms||80-85 cms|
CISF Constable (Tradesman) Exam 2021 Pattern
- CISF Constable (Tradesman) Exam to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 2 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Awareness / General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Ability to check and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in Hindi/English.
- The questions will be set bilingual in English/ Hindi.
- Questions are to be answered using a black/ blue ball pen.
- Therefore, the Candidate should bring black/blue ball pens for the written examination.
- Each question is followed by four answer choices.
- Out of these, the candidate has to select the correct answer for each question and mark the correct answer by darkening only one of the choices.
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Duration Of Time|
|General Awareness / General Knowledge||100 Questions||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Knowledge of elementary mathematics|
Minimum percentage of marks to qualify for the next round will be as follows:
- UR / EWS/ Ex. Servicemen: 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC: 33 %
- The qualifying marks will be 35% for UR/ EWS/ ESM and 33% shall be for SC/ ST/ OBC does not mean that all candidates who have secured 35% & 33%, as the case may be, will be called for next stage.
- The candidates for next stage will be called purely based on their performance/ marks scored in written examination and cut off marks (Recruitment Sector/ Trade/ Category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.
Important Dates for CISF Recruitment 2021
- Online Form Starting Date : Dec 2019
- Closing date of Applications: 17th Dec 2019
- Last date for North East Region: 24th Dec 2019
- Exam Date: October 2020 (Expected)
Documents Required to Attend CISF Constable Tradesman Exam 2021
Applicants must carry ant one of the following document to attend the CISF Recruitment
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer