Assam government has launched Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme for students. Under the scheme, the government will encourage students to pursue higher studies by providing a subsidy of Rs 50,000 on education loans. Students can check eligibility criteria and do Abhinandan Scheme 2021 Online Registration on website to get their name listed in the list of beneficiaries. Under this scheme, students who have availed education loans from banks at any time will get a subsidy of Rs 50,000. The government will reintroduce the amount under the Education Loan Subsidy Scheme. A total of 5,547 applicants have already received bank approval for this.
- 1 Abhinandan Scheme 2021 Online Registration
- 1.1 Assam Government Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2021 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of Abhinandan Scheme 2021
- 1.3 Documents Required to Submit Abhinandan Scheme 2021 Online Form
- 1.4 Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2021 Benefits
- 1.5 How to do Abhinandan Scheme 2021 Online Registration
- 1.6 Procedure to track the Assam Student Loan Subsidy Scheme Application
- 1.7 Abhinandan Scheme 2021 FAQ
- 1.8 Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme – Helpline
Abhinandan Scheme 2021 Online Registration
The Assam CM launched the Abhinandan scheme on 26 December 2019 during an event organized at Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra in Guwahati. The state government of Assam has taken various initiatives to maximize educational opportunities for students. This includes scholarships, free admission to educational institutions, distribution of free textbooks, etc. Now the new progressive Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme will be implemented in a phased manner.Once the Abhinandan Scheme 2021 application form is approved, a subsidy amount of Rs 50,000 will be deposited directly into your education loan account.
The Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme is run by the Finance Department of Assam to enable higher education of children. The objective of this scheme is to provide loan waiver to those students of Assam who have taken education loan.Abhinand Education Loan Subsidy Scheme of the Government of Assam will greatly help the students who have taken loan of the students. The scheme will cover all commercial banks like Federal Bank and HDFC and regional rural banks like Assam Gramin Bank within Assam. The entire process of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2021 apply online are mentioned below.
Assam Government Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2021 Details
|Name of the scheme||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched by||Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Date of announcement||26th December 2019|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs. 50000|
|Announced by||Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Target beneficiaries||Students who have applied for academic credits|
|Supervised by||Assam State Government|
Eligibility Criteria of Abhinandan Scheme 2021
All the applicants have to fulfill the following points as a Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2021 eligibility criteria to enroll for this subsidy scheme:
- Applicant who wants to avail benefit of Abhinandan Scheme should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Education loan should have been taken from any scheduled commercial bank or regional rural bank within the state recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- For all education loan sanctioned since 1 April 19, after disbursement of 25% of the loan amount.
- Beneficiaries who all are already benefited under Bidya Laxmi Yojana are not eligible to apply in this scheme.
- Loan account should not be under non-performing asset (NPA) status.
Documents Required to Submit Abhinandan Scheme 2021 Online Form
You need to have some documents during the time of application of the scheme. So, check out the list of documents required for Abhinandan scheme. Additionally, you need to upload documents in JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF format which file size should be less than 2 MB.
- Loan proof
- Sanction Letter
- Loan Account Passbook Page showing details of the loan
- Loan Account Statement
- Address Proof
- PRC Certificate
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card,
- Driving License,
- Voter Card,
- PAN card
Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2021 Benefits
- The permanent students of the Assam state applied for the Education loan will get benefits from this scheme.
- Applied students will get a benefit amount of Rs 50,000 under this scheme.
- Students from the Assam state who are thinking to move for the higher studies and are having financial issues can get education loan subsidy benefits from this scheme.
- Encourage the students for higher education
- Help the students financially for their education
How to do Abhinandan Scheme 2021 Online Registration
All interested and eligible candidates need to visit www.assamfinanceloans.in that will take them to the website of Assam Finance Department.
Then applicant needs to click on the link of the scheme name. To get to the scheme page directly, one must click on the Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme website.
On the education loan subsidy scheme page, application must click on the button that is marked as “Apply.” It will give the applicant access to the digitized form.
Now He/she must fill the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2021 Online form with correct details.
The applicant then needs to upload the scanned copies of all necessary documents. Once this is complete, he/she must click on the “Submit” button to end the enrollment process.
Hit save option and take print out of the form for further use.
Procedure to track the Assam Student Loan Subsidy Scheme Application
- You need to look for the official website of the department which is www.assamfinanceloans.in
- Jump on to application tracking section and hit track option
- It shows you a popup on your screen.
- Now, you have to enter your mobile number and application number.
- After that, click on the Submit button.
- Finally, you can see your student loan subsidy application form status on your screen
Abhinandan Scheme 2021 FAQ
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme is a program to provide Rs. 50,000 / – to all loans sanctioned by the Government of Assam by 31 March 2019. Apart from this, all education loans sanctioned during 2019-2020 will also be eligible for this subsidy.
The applicant has to go to the website finance.assam.gov.in, click on the loan subsidy link and fill the online application form along with uploading the required documents.
Applicant’s father’s name, guardian’s name, contact information, PAN card and loan information and IFSC code of the branch about which he is availing.
Applicants can track the status of their Abhinandan education loan subsidy scheme 2021 application using the registered mobile number and application number / loan account number.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme – Helpline
For technical support you can contact the authorities via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.